SPFA Environment Policy
At SPFA we acknowledge that environmental stewardship and environmental protection is of critical benefit to the global effort and are acutely aware that throughout the lifecycle of our products and services that there is the potential for environmental impact.
We commit to maintaining and improving our environmental management system certified system to the level of ISO14001:2015 and even though it is not certified we work to promote environmentally conscious and sustainable practices within our organisation and in our interactions with our stakeholders.
Where possible we look to:
• The conservation of natural resources by reducing, reusing, or recycling waste where economically and environmentally sensible (3R approach)
• The selection, purchase and use of materials, where economically and environmentally sensible, that provide the smallest environmental footprint.
• The use of environmental risk assessments to ensure we understand the aspects and impacts of our business methods
• The active encouragement and support of initiatives by our suppliers to reduce their environmental impacts.
• A commitment that all employees receive environmental training and communication appropriate to their role and responsibilities.
• The compliance with relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and other requirements in the markets in which we deal.